Supervisor of Transportation: Gregory J. Cohen
Administrative SecretariesLisa Errico 732-452- 4900 ext 24560 Special Needs Bus Requests English Language Learner Bus Requests Quotes Jim Burke 732-452-4900 ext 24561 Vocational Schools Aide in Lieu B6T Ana Rodriguez 732-452-4900 ext 24562 Contracts Invoicing Bids Hema Patel 732-452-4900 ext 24211 Versatrans Subscription Athletic Bus Assignments
For questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call the number above.
To submit a ticket to the transportation department via the parent helpdesk, please CLICK HERE
The Edison Township Public School District provides bussing in accordance with district Policy 8600.
CLICK HERE for Subscription Bussing Application
*Listed to the right is a list of FAQ's regarding Subscription Bussing
Bussing information and bus passes are available in the Parent Portal.
Bus Stops and Schedules
- School times are as follows:
- High School starts at 7:40AM
- Middle School starts at 8:30AM
- Elementary School starts at 8:55AM
- Please have your student at the bus stop 45 minutes prior to the scheduled start of school.
- Disciplinary issues on the bus or at a bus stop is the responsibility of the building principal.
- Bus stop changes will only be granted in the case of health and safety concerns.
- Bus stops will not be changed as a matter of convenience.
- Bus stop change requests must be submitted in writing to Transportation Services:
US Mail - Transportation Services
c/o Edison Township Public Schools
312 Pierson Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
- Activity and late buses are provided based on the individual middle school or high school.