Nothing Less Than Excellence

Student Withdrawal

To request a Transfer Card to withdraw your student, please email or call the school Secretary directly.  

In your email include:

·         Student’s name, Student ID#

·         Your new address (If known)

·         The name of the students’ new school and address (if known)

·         Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID

Be sure to contact the school principal or secretary to return any devices, books, etc.