Edison Online Registration
Edison Public Schools Online Registration Information
Online Registration is for the current 2018-19 school year and 2019-20 school year.
The Edison Public School District now offers an online registration option to expedite the enrollment process. Parents/Legal Guardians can now fill out the online enrollment form, print and fillout the remaining required documents and make an appointment to complete the enrollment process at the Enrollment Center.
* PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST ENROLL A STUDENT (UNLESS STUDENT IS AN ADULT)
* STUDENT AND PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST LIVE IN EDISON
* STUDENT AND PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST BE PRESENT IN ORDER TO ENROLL OR RE-ENROLL
Please note, completing the information online is an option, parents/legal guardians can decide to complete the entire process at the Enrollment Center.
Enrollment Procedure: Please use the links below for enrollment information.
1. Click here for Enrollment Requirements
2. Click here for the Enrollment checklist
3. Click the appropriate grade level link for the Enrollment Packet
Click here for grades K-5
Click here for grades 6-12
4. Click here to begin the Online Registration submission