Welcome to the Enrollment Center for Edison Public Schools
REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022 School Years
All new student enrollments, re-enrollments, and change of address within Edison are handled at the Enrollment Center. Our objective is to make the enrollment process as smooth as possible, so that your child/children may start attending school in a timely manner.
Due to COVID-19, we encourage parents to enroll online. In the event you do not have access to a computer, you may call the Enrollment Center on 732-452-4570 to schedule an appointment to enroll in person between the hours of 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
Please select from the below links to complete your request:
Click here to review our Enrollment Requirements.
COVID19 Office Safeguards - To ensure the safety and health of our visitors and employees, the following measures are being implemented:
- All visitors must wear a face covering
- Only one visitor is allowed per appointment. One additional visitor will be allowed if a translator or physical assistance is needed.
- All visitors will be asked to complete a COVID19 screening form and temperature will be taken.
- Parent or Guardian must enroll a student (unless the student is an adult)
- Student and Parent/Legal Guardian must live in Edison
- Student and Parent/Legal Guardian must be present in order to enroll or re-enroll when registering
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Please call to request an appointment)
For questions, please email: email@example.com
To access the Parent Helpdesk, please CLICK HERE
312 Pierson Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837